Edmund Rice Justice Aotearoa NZ has been running since 2005 to provide support and community for young adults with a passion for social justice. Members of the group range in ages and occupations but are all held together by a vision to a see a more just global community.
We currently provide services such as
- Community meetings for young adults and school students
- Advocacy comments and campaigns
- Information and resources on current issues
- Services such as restorative justice facilitation
- Support for new and developing social justice initiatives
As the group grows we hope to grow our services, we are always open to your ideas and appreciate your participation in the group.